3/18/10

Lithuanian National Eurovision Contest

Lithuanian national Eurovision contest ended few weeks ago. Inculto's Eastern European Funk had won, and it will represent Lithuania in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. 12 finalists competed at the final, all with the sole aim of representing Lithuania in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest. Songs were the qualifiers from the three semi finals shows and also three songs which initially did not qualify, but were selected for a second chance by a jury.


1st place - Inculto - Eastern European Funk



2nd place - Aistė Pilvelytė - Melancolia



3rd place - Evelina Sašenko - For This I'll Pray



So which song do you prefer? :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiste's and Evelina's songs are very nice and would sound perfecly in Eurovision, but not allways wins the most beautiful song, so I think that in this contest the main thing is a good show. So these guys (Inculto) will sound realy good, I hope so;D

Unknown said...

I agree with Kotryna and I hope, that we won't be the last in the Eurovision ;D

Francesco Di Candia said...

The best song is the first in my opinion because it is crazy ..... But I don't understand why a show where the singer sing in English and not in lithuanian language.....

Unknown said...

I think that the song is in English language because lithuanians want that everyone would understand what they want to say;)

Francesco Di Candia said...

Why that? If the singer sing in liThuanian some lithuaninan can't understand? I don't understand...

zaibasxs said...

They sing in English, because Eurovision is international contest and English is international language.

Francesco Di Candia said...

Ah ok,in Italy I think that there isn't Eurovision. I would know if in Lithuania there is a show where the singer sing in lithanian language , "a traditional music show"....

Giedrė said...

Yes, Lithuania has few TV shows such as "Stars Duets" where singers mostly sing in lithuanian. This show is very popular but Eurovision song contest gets a lot attention too. :)

Post a Comment